|click the picture to see Certified Organic Latex|
Looking to soften or change up your bed? Our cores and toppers are made of 100% Certified ORGANIC Natural Latex Rubber with no artificial additives to dilute its quality. (Certified by USDA.) This Eco Friendly, Organic product is naturally hypo-allergenic, dust mite resistant, and will not support mildew or bacteria. Available in a traditional pin core design. Manufactured by a plant that is ISO 9001 certified, the mark of excellence and consistency in any industry.
Organic Latex is tapped from the Hevea Brasiliensis rubber tree on carefully selected plantations. Latex Green uses the highest quality Certified Organic Latex in the industry for all cores & toppers. Elasticity and resiliency are dominant characteristics of Organic Rubber bedding components. Latex Green components offer outstanding durability and guarantee the ultimate comfort in any sleeping position. This is the greenest component available to the industry and the most eco friendly product on the market. We use the “Dunlop” process, with only Sri Lankan high Quality “Natural Latex”.
Properties of our Organic Latex:
* NATURALLY CONFORMING -- Organic Latex relieves pressure points that can cause unnecessary tossing and turning. Provides the best possible support and comfort.
* ANTI-MICROBIAL -- Organic Latex is naturally resistant to dust mites, mold, fungus, and mildew. It is hypo-allergenic. You'll get a healthier and happier nights' sleep.
* NATURALLY BREATHABLE -- Organic Latex "breathes", which helps in reducing body moisture to keep you warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
* DURABILITY ASSURED -- Organic Latex provides a longer comfort life, assuring you of a more durable, longer lasting mattress.
* OUTSTANDING VALUE -- Organic Latex is one of the best upholstery materials ever used in the sleep industry. On average, it has the lowest cost per night. It never needs to be flipped or turned.
Organic Natural Latex Rubber 90-95%
Zinc Oxide 2-3%
Fatty Acid Soaps 1-2%
Sulfur 1-2% (bakes out completely during processing)
Did you know?
Each rubber tree weeps 15 grams of latex, daily. A Queen size Core needs the daily output of 2500 trees, spread over 12 acres of rubber plantation, providing a living to eight rubber tappers. Interestingly, these rubber trees account for the removal of 143 metric tons of Carbon Di Oxide from the environment in 1 year. This is the genuine contribution to the environment of Organic Latex.
We spend a third of our lives in bed. Make it a wonderful place to be. We look forward to helping you!